Today was the last Monday I will ever work for OMSI. Really, I swear. I know, I know, I have said this before, but this time I promise.
Now for a first, instead of a last. This is my first posting ever. I don't know why I have decided to keep a blog...but I read this other really funny one and it makes me laugh...so, I thought I too might try to entertain with my many (or few) adventures.
As far as adventures go...this saturday was my 22nd birthday. Mom and I went shopping and to a movie and to dinner at the Charthouse--yum yum! Although it was a very chi-chi establishment, one where they treat you like you couldn't possibly stoop to actually do something for yourself. They won't even park your car, they have a valet--that you have to use.
This leads me to another query--what do valets think when they get into your car and it is blasting some god awful music that only minutes before you were totally rocking out to? Do they just laugh, or do they think you're weird, or do they turn it up even louder and rock out themselves?
Alright, enough of my randomness--only 4 more days until Seattle!
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment