Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The First Cut is the Deepest...

I went pumpkin carving this evening tra-la-la-la...

It was super fun and I think that my pumpkin turned out rather well. When my camera battery comes back to life I will take a picture and you can all admire it :). Pumpkin carving also means delicious pumpkin seeds to bring home and snack on. They are currently sitting on my desk...mmmm...yummy!

In other funny news: You should definitely check out www.rathergood.com and click on the link on the left side of the page under Our Songs entitled something like "We love the Moon..." Hi-sterical! Yes, those are the creepy Quizno's things, but this is less creepy than being on your tv screen.

Finally, this weekend is shaping up to be pretty good--a movie night on Friday and then probably a trip to Corvallis on Saturday for a BBQ--all in all a good thing. Sunday I will definitely have to bust butt on the paper.

P.S. I love the campus in the fall--so beautiful, it reminds me of that scene in Whe Harry Met Sally...so romantical!

No comments: