Wow, today is a day when one of those mini cell phone cameras would really have come in handy. Then I could have taken pictures of all the weird things I have seen today so you guys would believe me. But, alas, no camera.
I have seen a witch, a willy wonka and a man with a paper bag on his head just to name a few. I never remember people at Whitman dressing up, what is wrong with people here? Sure, it sounded like a good dare when you were drunk last night, but c'mon....you don't have to wear that!
It was a beautiful day until I went and stood in line for football tickets...then it started to pour down rain...of course. Luckily, I was smart enough to put my trusty umbrella in my bag...so unoregonian, but at least I was dry. The rain even had the jesus yeller huddling under a tree...I guess God doesn't damn people to hell on wet days.
Aside from feeling crummy both Saturday and Sunday it was a good weekend...halloween parties were fun...and so were other things. If you want updates on other things (read: men) you'll have to call me...info provided on a need to know basis.
Happy Halloween to all!!!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment