Sunday, October 16, 2005

I have a problem...

I really do. I think I might be crazy...or just impatient...see I have so much of a problem I almost wrote unpatient...arg.

I think things are going really well...and then there are things that make me question it...and are we just friends? Maybe we are and it makes me reluctant to say anything to jepordize that, I don't want to put myself out there into unknown. I have been down this road before where I let myself be frustrated for a year and half. But, that was for someone not good. I think this one's good...really good...that is why I am so scared....or something.

Ack, I really apologize that this is so disjointed, I don't know that I even want to be putting this out there in to cyber land...but, I just need to vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh. I hate that question too. And since I have no insight on it, I just gotta say, well, good luck with that. -Lizzie