Hey, that was the name of that segment on SNL...oh well!
1. A concert: Last Tuesday I went to see Talk Demonic, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (CYHSY) and the National with my roommate and a couple friends. My roommate knew one fo the band members in CYHSY because he was her professor when she was in NY. So that is why we went...but, I also really enjoyed Talk Demonic, they had a very unique sound and if you get a chance you should check them out at www.talkdemonic.com.
Overall, a very fun experience!
2. Romantical things: Long phone conversations, dinners and general flirting. But, suffice it to say that I am confused because what by all accounts should be considered dates are apparently not. I think I am headed for a capital T Talk, but I am not sure I really want to have one--coming on a little too strong? Let me know what you think...and if you're thinking damn Al, you're vague, well, you'll have to call me for better details.
3. A wedding: I went to one in Walla Walla this weekend. Rachel Ann Key officially became Mrs. Rachel Ann Thornhill (I refuse to say Mrs. Michael Thornhill--talk about role confusal) The wedding was outdoors and fall themed...very pretty and Rachel's dress was extremely attractive. All in all a surreal but cool experience.
Finally, a special note to Lizzie: I can't post on your blog without being a xanga member...but don't worry I have been reading it, so keep updating...and I want to know about your news!
Alright muggles, sleep tight!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think a capital T talk is necessary when it's necessary. If you need one to know where to go, it's time to bust it out.
I posted an upDATE that's only slightly less vague than yours.
Who knew things would get so interesting after college? Drama, drama, drama. I feel like a bunch of us are un our own little long-distance spinoff of Sex and the City, except without all the sex.
-Lizzie
Post a Comment