I spent a good portion of this day researching and comparing cell phone plans and phones. Argh. It is very frustrating. After deciding to go with Cingular we all (that means the three of us) trooped over to the Bridgeport monstrosity to purchase our plan. Come to find out that any "free" phones that the website offered were only free on-line--we never even had to leave the house!! Dammit. Oh well. I guess that means that this week I will be purchasing plans from the internet. Ordering things online always kind of makes me nervous.
On a lighter and much more fun note, I went to Eddie's last night for a house warming party. There were an interesting mix of people there--some OMSI employees and other random assortments. I met some interesting folks (mostly guys--but don't get too excited, none of them seemed like prospects). In fact, I felt a lot like I was hanging out with those people who in high school you always thought were kind of weird, but were also nice and kind of interesting.
On another note, sometimes (like wednesday) I feel like really just jumping in head first and going for it. But other times (like last night) it seems so close, and yet I am not sure I want to take that step. What is holding me back?? If anyone has any ides, please advise. I am definitely straddling the fence on this one.
Hope you all had good weekends!
Oh, PS, I really want to post pictures on here soon--I promise it will get more interesting!!
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go for it! Why the hell not? Yes, it's the unknown and yes, you have no idea what will happen because of moving and all... but that's life. Don't live today like you are already physically down in Eugene....you're in Portland still and there is fun to be had!!!!! at least that's what my latest thoughts are :o)
Post a Comment