Hey there sports fans! Okay, not really, but whatever.
Last night went and saw Kung Fu Hustle--good for two, actually three, reasons. First and foremost, the price: at Laurelhurst only 3 dollars--that means all 3 of us went for what it costs for one admission to a regular theater. The other big plus was the movie--HI sterical--I definitely recommend it. The other thing is that you can order beer and pizza to eat at your seat, yay! And, after three pm, nobody under 21--double yay! So yeah I definitely recommend the Laurelhurst, The Bahgdad or the Kennedy School if you live in the area--all cheap, all good food :).
Today I went to the dermatologist to have (this is kind of gross so cover your eyes) a wart removed. I spent FOREVER waiting for the damn doctor, good thing I had nothing *important* to do today, like I don't know, have a life. Anyway, it is going to be a lengthy and somewhat painful (involving liquid nitrogen) process. Yay for me!
So to recap: go see movies, don't get warts!
Have a good one!
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment