Really I should change the title of this post because a post titled "Oh so bored..." doesn't make you want to read it does it? I mean really you're probably worried that I am going to talk about the magnificent color of the wall-paper just to fill up space. But never fear, first, we don't have wall paper, second, I save all my space filling techniques for papers!
I returned yesterday from a overnight with OMSI. It was definitely a long 2 days. Especially since I haven't worked in so long, I didn't feel like I had really any claim to discipline or teach. Ah, well. The parents we took along proved to be not in the least bit useful...again, what're you gonna do? The "whale watching" tour was lame because the ocean was too rough for us to go out past the jetty very far for fear that we would lose one of those light 2nd and 3rd graders overboard...
Because I love going to the beach oh so much I went to Oceanside on Mon-Tues with the fam. I love hanging with my grandparents because you are not expected to do anything! I can't wait to be retired and have my biggest worry be how I am possibly going to watch all 3 televised golf tournaments in one day! I didn't actually make it down on to the beach due to the fact that I was still recovering from my foot treatment and walking wasn't highly recommended. But the view from the house was grand!
My current life is like that of a retired person but I can't shake the guilt from not doing anything. I am truly a slothful human being and I can't stand it. The good news is though I am moving *most* of my stuff to Eugene on Sunday...and I will follow it down on Friday. This life of leisure is soon to come to an end. In other news, Mary is coming this evening so I am trying to rustle up some exciting things to do--I think mom will take us to thai food for dinner (yummy!) and then who knows, maybe we'll go see a movie, or go to coffee or a bar...I dunno.
Alright, I am off to raid the cd collection to see what I could possibly need to add to my MP3 player before moving southward!
Chins up kiddos!
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment