I titled this post as such because well, I think I have finally figured out what it means. If the pudding is good, you will know as soon as you taste it, and subsequently, if the pudding is bad you will know by the same means.
Apparently, the same goes for band-aids. I (or most likely my mother) purchased a box of so-called waterproof band-aids while in Hawaii. On the box it states that these band-aids are 100 percent waterproof, and even when wet they will not allow in water, dirt or other plant-like matter. Why, oh why, then when I was washing my car this afternoon did I feel my band-aid begin to peel off??? Because it was wet I presume! Argh, I have gone back to regular band-aids, as they say the proof...well, you get it.
When I was whiling away the hours the afternoon I thought self, what better time to plan out back to school shopping?? So, being the obedient slave to capitalism that I am I promptly logged onto the internet to scope out my must haves for the upcoming fall season. I logged onto www.oldnavy.com only to discover that the site was being worked on...they hoped it caused no inconvenience. Only slightly miffed I then decided to scope out www.gap.com only to find the same irritating message...why oh why Gap Inc. must you force me to actually enter your stores? This and the band-aid incident get filed uner things that irked me today.
Things that did not irk me today included donating all my old clothes to the Salvation Army to help out Katrina victims. Getting my headlight fixed, my tires rotated and balanced (the guy at the Les Schwab actually came running!) and finally washing my car. All these tasks make me feel very accomplished and far outweigh small annoyances like stupid waterproof band-aids. I bet if I made pudding it would be damn good!
On a final note for all you OC junkies out there (don't lie, you know you are) the new season starts on Thursday! In addition to that, they are running a new show before it called Reunion that I really want to watch! Ah, trashy tv thursdays here I come!
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment