Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...but here is a funny story for you:
Last night at Sam Bond's I met a little piece of Eugene. Before meeting the character that I am going to dub Magic Rock Man, I was warned about his M.O. from my friend Lori. Lori told me she often runs into MRM at Sundance Market. Apparently this man makes it his mission to deliever magic rocks to the general population of Eugene.
Before you reach into his bag you are encouraged to take a rock for others you may know who might need or appreciate a little magic in their lives. Needless to say, Eddie will soon be a recipient of a magic rock. These little treasures are really quite cool...highly polished nuggets of brilliant color. MRM kept thanking us for helping him to spread the love, light and positive energy...yay us!
Also needless to say, MRM reminds me of the Prophet. What is it about small towns that requires the presence of charcaters like this? Weird wanderers whom everyone seems to know? I guess it is all part of the local color.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment