First, a bit of a social recap:
Friday had a fondue party with Jenny and Jeff and some other folks at Jeff's house. Super fun! Delicious food including Shabu shabu--look it up, tres yummy.
Saturday got up and did some work and then headed off to Corvallis. I had dinner with Krissy and caught up on all the social gossip from Scotland. Then we headed to John's birthday party where I ended up drinking more than I intended. I may even have been found dancing on a table!
Sunday got up with a slight headache and headed back to Eugene. After a bit more work I headed over to Haley's for the Superbowl. We ate lots of bad for us food...and the Seahawks lost, bummer!
On to not so fun stuff:
This week has been crazy and it is only Tuesday night. Several times today, however, I had that overwhelming feeling where you are going to be buried by work and all you can do is cry. I haven't cried yet, but I want to. The only thing that made it better was pizza at the ASHRAE meeting and then a butterscotch dipped cone at DQ. Yum!
On a final thought today I REALLY don't want to get old. I was discussing service delivery to seniors today and it made me super depressed...I don't want to live alone in my reclining chair with my 30 cats. Please be my friend when I have gray hair :).
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Shabu shabu? I'm totally looking it up. I hope it's yummy.
Don't worry, Al. I won't even let you get 30 cats. When I hear you're at #29 I'll stage an intervention. You will never be the 30-cat lady as long as I'm alive.
I can only hope you'll do the same for me. ;)
I want 30 dogs!
-Eddie
Don't you mean 29 cats and 1 Eddie?
Because if you do YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE HE'S MINE!!
:P
-Sam
Post a Comment