It is mandatory that I update at least once a week, or at least I feel that it is mandatory. Thus, I update.
A week ago I was hanging out with Matt and Mihak on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. This week it is cold and gray. But, I still got to wake up to cuddles so that is a good thing! :)
This past week seemed to go so fast, but it also seems so far away already. As you know from the previous entry Matt and Mihak were here until Monday--that meant Monday went fast which is always a plus. Tuesday similarly passed quite rapidly. On Wednesday Erica arrived...what can I say? I just LOVE spending time with her. How can you not love somebody who comes bearing curly fries and brownies??
Curly fries are a little indulgence Erica and I partake in every once in awhile. It all goes back to late nights in high school cruising around in the 4-Runner blasting music and looking at the stars...ah, nostalgia. To this day I can't (usually) buy curly fries without Rica...and if I do happen to indulge without her, I can't help but think about her. Okay, enough about food--we had wonderful catch up time that was all too short. I almost miss her enough to seriously consider moving to Boston. Almost.
Friday Amie and I went to Laughing Planet and then of course to Sweet Life...a little later we met up with other people from the program for happy hour...I love going out with these guys, it is always a good time.
I also got some quality Eddie time this weekend. Last night we started watching a movie called All About Eve, it was really good...at least the part I saw before I fell asleep. It made me disappointed not to see the rest of it, I will have to borrow it from him sometime.
So I titled this entry the week ahead, but I told you about the week past. This makes me wonder, will next week live up to this one? I don't know, for now I have to do laundry.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment