She went everywhere with a basket filled daily with a fresh blueberry muffin. It's either that or cigarettes, she said. I am only strong enough for a life of partial virtue.
woot woot!
*so jealous*Have a blast!
You were in my dream last night- There was a meteor shower and we were watching it somewhere.
I have to say, I am a little creeped out by the whole "you were in my dream" thing.It is also weird to know how many people read this...I will update after spring break. I have taxes to do now :( boo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
woot woot!
*so jealous*
Have a blast!
You were in my dream last night- There was a meteor shower and we were watching it somewhere.
I have to say, I am a little creeped out by the whole "you were in my dream" thing.
It is also weird to know how many people read this...I will update after spring break. I have taxes to do now :( boo!
Post a Comment