Tuesday, April 11, 2006

15 Minute Window

In the 15 minutes I have between now and when work starts, I thought I would update my blog.

Spring Break Recap:

Thursday: Took off from Eugene to make it to Portland in order to hang out with my madre for the evening. Also, had to get my engine checked before heading out on a road trip.

Friday: Got my haircut and turned in my boots to have them resoled. After a shower and some lunch I headed over to pick up Eddie. Of course he was running late...really late...so yeah, we were supposed to leave at 3:30 and left at 6:30. But at least his clothes were clean. Drove to Seattle to spend the weekend with Matt and Mihak and other assorted characters from Whitman. We arrived about 9:30 after being trapped in a long line up outside of Renton for way too long. After a little bit of disagreement and some walking around we settled on a Mexican restaurant for dinner. After that we headed to the Garage to play pool...there were some interesting folks there including one very drunk girl who nearly met with my pool cue several times.

Well, that is all I have time to update right now...come back soon and I will tell you more.

No comments: