Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday, Saturday

Well now that I have been reassured that I have at least two loyal fans, I will continue posting random anecdotes.

I am currently annoyed..I lent my cell phone charger out over a week ago and have yet to get it back. I hate how dependent I have become on this little device, but I also hate not be able to communicate with people. It is interesting, because in this way I don't think the phone will ever be replaced by e-mail, I hate having to check my e-mail incessantly for any communique...but that is what I will do until I get the damn charger back, I knew this was trouble.

I am being super lazy today, and finally spending a weekend in Eugene. It was nice to sleep in until 11 today and to have absolutely no plans. I need to clean up my house, go shopping and I would like to go to the library, but that is about it. Yay weekends!

Hope you all have glorious Saturdays!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dude, I'm so a fan! I'll be in Portland in less than two weeks, and we'll have to not go roller skating some time!

Anonymous said...

Yay lazy Saturdays!
Okay, so I was just dashing off a postcard to you and realized I only have your West Linn address. If you email me your Eugene one I'll send you snail mail...;)