I have moved in to my new house and am slowly settling in. The best thing about the house is that there are two DOGS! Berkeley and Jolie (the dogs) are a golden retriever and a boxer/lab mix respectively. They are too cute!
In other dog news I get a new dog next weekend, its name is Wendy and she is a pit bull/boxer mix. I will be co-parenting this dog with my friend/housemate Shareen! It belongs to her grandma, but she is out of the country on an assignment, so we are going to watch the dog.
Last weekend I went camping with a couple of the Whitman girls (Krissy, Brooke, Annica and Mihak and Chelsea (Brooke's sister)). We met the Seattle contingent about halfway in between at Paradise Point State Park. It was two days of sun, drinking and of course lots of girly gossip.
I am off to Colorado for the Labor day weekend and then back to finish out the summer/work.
Thus concludes an update on my life, I can no longer be accused of slacking off!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Al! Way to update! I'm glad to hear that things are treating you well. Will your adoring fans get to see pictures of you co-dog soon?
Take care!
Post a Comment