Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Heeeellloooo Out There...

Hi all...I know it has been a ridicuously long time since I posted. I have been incredibly busy, stressed and overworked...

As soon as I am able to take a breather at Thanksgiving I will give a more lengthy update.

I hope all (or anyone) who reads this is well and enjoying life!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprise-an Al post! It's good to be busy though, it keeps you from sweating the little things. ;) Enjoy Thanksgiving break, I know I will!

Anonymous said...

Geesh-finally. I was beginning to think you gave up entirely on your blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're still alive! I'm glad!

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to worry about you out here in AZ. Glad to see you're alive. Hopefully the stress isn't eating you alive.

Happy Thanksgiving Al.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I believe Thanksgiving already passed and yet, no update :-( You're leaving me hanging Al!

Anonymous said...

I believe Thanksgiving already passed and yet, no update :-( You're leaving me hanging Al!

Anonymous said...

Your email bounced woman! hit me (or Sam) with it again so we can get you that evite!