Thursday, February 22, 2007

Internal Dialogue

I am taking a page from Lizzie's book on this one. The following is a list of things I want to say and stop myself from...a missed connection between my heart/head and my mouth if you will.
  • You're driving me nuts...
  • Why don't you call anymore?
  • You have an amazing smile and I would love to admire it over coffee.
  • Take some responsibility and don't be so self-centered.
  • Don't settle for less than you are...
  • You know it isn't going to get better.
  • You've given up the best thing you ever had, and you can't even see that.
  • I miss you...
  • I want to wake up with you again.
  • I am so glad we're speaking again.
  • I am afraid you're going to make the wrong choice.
  • Spend your money on you.
  • I am going to be so sad/angry if you screw this up...
  • You're the best thing in my life.
  • You make me smile, even when I don't want to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to tell you that I want to wake up again with you for so long...maybe if you move to Seattle you and me can make that happen ;)
~M

Anonymous said...

I like your unsaid things even better than mine...your list was what I wanted mine to be. :) I'm so glad I finally found your blog again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and this is Lizzie. I don't know what's up with the weird blogger name thing.

Raychaa said...

I'm making my list, but not posting. You can be the brave one. That 3rd one (about coffee) could be a great pick-up line in a completely honest light. To a new person, old luvah, etc... and more effective than "Nice shoes." (And please. That never works. Straight men rarely have nice enough shoes for us to notice.) I miss you, Al!

Anonymous said...

You've been posting at quite the rate recently? Something buggin' ya? I meant to call you when I was on my way to DC, except the car ride with my mother got rather hectic. Maybe this week sometime? Let me know your schedule.

Keep up the posts, I enjoy your rants.
~Lins