Thursday, March 01, 2007

Apparently Lizzie is Cooler than Me...

So I am reposting this from Lizzie's site because that is part of the deal...

Apparently if you comment, I will...

1) Associate you with a song/film.
2) Tell a random fact about you.
3) Tell a first memory about you.
4) Associate you with a character/pairing.
5) Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.

Alrighty...that's that.

In other news the Seattle contigent is rolling in to town tomorrow and I am sure there will be plenty of debauchery...there always is...damn Trader Joe's for carrying $3 wine.

I hope you all have great weekends planned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot...Seattle contingent representing right here! Looking forward to a crazy and wild weekend with my best bud...Not YOU silly...3 buck chuck ;)
~M

Al said...

Mihak:

1) Like a Prayer or Loveshack...it's a toss up.
2) You like to crack your neck.
3) Talking awkwardly outside Jeanne's Core class.
4) Matt...I guess you guys are always a pair.
5) If you could have any tattoo, what would it be?

Anonymous said...

Hah, this is fun! Am I supposed to answer the same questions but about you? As for a tattoo, this isn't something I've seriously considered...perhaps a celtic one, some sort of geometric latticed design. I'm more for piercings ;)
~M

Anonymous said...

Hi Al! I'm commenting so can you please say things about me?

Hope all is well,
Matt M.

Al said...

Matt:

Thanks for the comment!
1) This is the hardest one--I think the 24 theme music...that countdownt thing...
2) You got a new jacket for christmas.
3)Either talking to you while sitting in North's hallways or you throwing the wheelchair down the stairs at me.
4)Mihak...same reason...
5)If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life (not including ramen or any type of sub sandwhich) what would it be?

Anonymous said...

Yay Al, way to pick up the meme. I don't think anyone else did, which means they lack our stellar blogging taste. ;) Are you going to pop up to Seattle at all over the summer?
-Lizzie