Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It Wouldn't Be Finals If...

Because I am supposed to be doing other things, I thought I would post a list of things that constantly remind me that we're in the middle of finals...

It wouldn't be finals if...

I wasn't procrastinating by writing my blog
I wasn't eating terrible food (like Wendy's for dinner at 9:30 on a Sunday)
I hadn't done all my laundry--it obviously has to be done RIGHT now
I didn't feel dehydrated from all the coffee and other caffinated beverages I've been consuming
I didn't lay in bed for two hours today because I had nothing compelling me to be on campus
I wasn't thinking about all the things I need to do/pack before spring break
I didn't feel like the lone survivor on a deserted island--where is everyone?

For some of you this list is going to be but a distant (and quickly fading memory), for others I am sure you can relate only too well... Feel free to add your own in the comments section...

In other news:

I went on something of a date last night for the first time in forever (well, unless you count January) but I forgot how awkward/nerve wracking that first meeting can be. What will I say, how do I look, I am too fat...he's too skinny...whatever--we'll see what comes of it...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend...Good luck with all your finals! You'll kick ass!!! Oh, and I definitely want an update come Wednesday night.

Linsey said...

a date?? ohhhhh...and how did it go?