Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Got Myself a J-O-B

Hello all,

I am writing a quick update to let you know that as of today I have accepted a two year position with the City of Tacoma as a management intern.

This means I will be moving to Tacoma and starting work there on July 1st.

That's all :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Look out Seattle (and Tacoma)...many fun times ahead for sure!

Raychaa said...

Sweet! The kids in the junior high textbook go to Tacoma on an American trip abroad, no joke. Why Tacoma? You tell me what there is to see besides the airport. The Tacoma fast-food restaurant dialogue is as such, almost verbatim:
"Wow! This sandwich is big!"
"Everything is big in America. Big sandwiches, big hats..."
"Oh, Yuki!"

Seriously. Also, it's totally innuendo. EVERYTHING is bigger in America, Yuki... everything.

Linsey said...

congrats on your job!!!!!

I'll return your call, my phone died last night :(