She went everywhere with a basket filled daily with a fresh blueberry muffin. It's either that or cigarettes, she said. I am only strong enough for a life of partial virtue.
Oh Al. I do love your blog, and not only when it gives me an ego boost. The Craigslist ad post cracked me up--SOME of us have already written said ad, and posted it, and suffered the results for months. And learned our lessons. Since you're a crapload more man-savvy than I am, you'll probably fare better, and then I'll come running to you for advice on how to master the art of the online personal ad. ;) -Lizzie
2 comments:
Oh Al. I do love your blog, and not only when it gives me an ego boost. The Craigslist ad post cracked me up--SOME of us have already written said ad, and posted it, and suffered the results for months. And learned our lessons. Since you're a crapload more man-savvy than I am, you'll probably fare better, and then I'll come running to you for advice on how to master the art of the online personal ad. ;)
-Lizzie
Have you all but entirely abandoned your blog missy?
Post a Comment