Never fear--Rachel has informed that I have in fact not been removed from her list of pretty people (at least not on purpose). Something to do with a typo--so I am still pretty :)
I have been having way too much fun in the past few days. I really feel that someone needs to follow me around with a video camera (like on the Real World...but less creepy) so that I can document all the happenings...No, that's egotistical--instead I will just keep having fun and if you want to see it...you'll have to join me.
On a final note...I just realized that I have had this blog for two years...that's right two years...crazy! Reading back through this thing there are some super happy things, some low times and a lot of just run of the mill crap...
Interesting.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment