Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomization

1. I am currently working to compile a list of wedding reception appropriate songs.
2. I am not getting married.
3. I am in LOVE with Trader Joe's non fat greek style honey and pomegranate yogurts.
4. I need to go to the eye doctor.
5. I am on the look out for a big fluffy dog companion.
6. Next weekend I am going car shopping.
7. I always put my right sock on before my left.
8. If I see the time 11:11 on a clock I make a wish.
9. I do not like science fiction or fantasy.
10. I have an addiction to Jack in the Box curly fries.
11. I dot my 'i's after I finish my whole signature.
12. Nine is my lucky number.
13. I like to read the missed connection ads on craigslist.
14. This American Life is my favorite public radio program.
15. I have a very hard time spelling the word sergeant.
16. I won't go to the movie theater by myself.
17. I prefer dark beer to light.
18. Red is my favorite color.
19. I don't like avocados unless they are in guacamole.
20. Tangerines are one of my favorite fruits.
21. I don't believe in eating sandwiches for dinner.
22. I am superstitious.
23. I love taking bubble baths.
24. Whiskey and Coke is my hard liquor drink of choice.
25. I could geek out learning about bridges all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this is non-facebook 25 things list. I like it!