Sunday, January 04, 2009

Trying to Remember to Write '09

I haven't posted in a long time! And I was going to try and hit the just post-New Years thing like I did last year, but did not quite make it. I am going to give you my 2009 goals anyway though. As you know if you read this blog, I don't like resolutions, they are too easy to break, but goals...the best I can do is strive to reach them...so in 2009 I would like to:
  • Run a half marathon
  • Complete another triathlon
  • Find a new job
  • Get a dog
  • Take a cooking class
  • Buy a new car
  • Learn at least a little Italian
  • Appreciate the little moments just as much as the big milestones

I hope all of you have had wonderful beginnings to your 2009s...I hope to break bread, drink wine (or coffee or whatever), laugh till my sides hurt, and just generally spend time with many of you. May you all be well and blessed.

No comments: