On the way to the grocery store this evening I watched as the sun set lazily over the Sound and Olympic mountains. Every once in awhile the view of the Narrows has the power to stop me in my tracks--take a deep breath and thank the Universe that I am lucky enough to live here.
*Note: this picture is neither the Olympics or the Narrows, but you get the idea :).
Whenever I talk about moving to Colorado I have one friend who always tells me I would miss the water too much. I don't really think I would, but as I contemplated the ever niggling desire to purchase a kayak the thought of perhaps less accessible water resources was right there.
So for now, I will try and remember to bask in the beauty that is this place.

1 comment:
Get a kayak. Poly ones are relatively inexpensive and durable. And then you can really fit the image of a true Subaru owner :-) although Loading them on a car is a pain....
Post a Comment