Monday, August 20, 2012

Man, I Feel Like a Woman

As I was cruising home from a wonderful evening Shania Twain's song "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" came on the radio and I knew exactly what I had to write about.  I had just left a fantastic gathering of uber intelligent, talented, generous women (whom I am lucky enough to call friends) and I was smiling from ear to ear.  I had to write about that feeling.

There is something so wonderfully therapeutic about a group of women who unconditionally love and support one another and are vested in each other's success.  Our discussion ranged from food to jobs to sex and babies.  No matter the topic there was genuine interest and just so much joy and laughter!  I walked away feeling full.

When mom and I picked up some hitchhikers in Canada and refused payment one of the gentlemen told us that because of our kindness our karma meters had been filled to overflowing--if small moments like this are what it means to have an abundance of karma then I am happy to keep the meter topped off!

No comments: