There is my nice toilet...it runs...I need to get that fixed, but I don't really want to talk to the manager!
Hehe...rubber duckies on my shower curtain, you all knew I was five!
There's my bed...nice paisley print, eh? I am in Eugene--had to give a little nod to the hippies!
My desk, yes it is in a closet, creative use of space!
The wall next to my desk, if you don't see your pic, it is cause I don't have one...send it to me!
Oooh...my tv and my dvd player...essentially meaning I never have to leave my room! haha!
The wall next to my bed, with my lamp and alarm clock...you'll notice the Brothers K on the floor...recommended to me by Mary, and some guy on campus who told me it was the best book he ever read...we'll see!Well, that's it for now, please direct all decorating tips and comments to my agent! hehe :).

1 comment:
I like your room, Al! Do you have roommates, or is the place allll yours?
Lizzie
Post a Comment