Friday, November 11, 2005

So much better than writing a paper...

So I should be writing a paper right now as Eddie is coming this weekend and I want to be work and stress free...

But, I really don't know what an "economic analysis" of anything is, so I am avoiding it by writing on my blog instead.

I have to relate a joke that I read on Lizzie's blog for all those of you who might not read hers, I am still laughing about it...

The other day was halloween and Condoleeza (How the hell do you spell her name?) Rice, George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld show up on my porch (or children looking suspiciously like these characters) anyway, I hand them candy and wish them a happy halloween. The kids continue to stand on the porch. When I ask them if they are going to move on to the next house, they reply: "We can't, we have no exit strategy." Hi-larious, no?? My apologies to Lizzie (and the original author of the joke whom you can read about on her blog) but I had to share it...

The other day Jenny and Jeff and I were hanging out and I decided we should go see a movie at the 1.50 theater this weekend. So we were reading about the various movie options available to us, and we settled on March of the Penguins. Even after readingthis.
Jeff has assured us that he certainly has a tender heart, but he is ready for what may come. We all agreed that it is ridiculous to raise children without an awareness of the so-called "circle of life," wasn't that what Lion King was all about??

Alright, enough craziness...back to the paper...and y'all should go back to work...

No comments: