Seriously, that is all we have left in this term--three weeks, gosh, quarters are short!
This past weekend was really good. Eddie came down on Friday and he, Jenny, Jeff and I headed to the 1.50 movie theater. See post below for our intended adventure. Unfortunately, apparently many people wanted to test their tender hearts because by the time we got there it was all sold out. We decided to go rent a movie and ended up with the Talented Mr. Ripley...I forgot how cree-pay that movie is...ack, the willies.
I failed to mention that before we went to the movie E and I went to the toy store to buy a chess set. We also ended up with the game Set, a can of "fake" mints and a rubiks cube. Suffice it to say that E and I played many games this weekend. I solemnly vow to beat him handily after a few more rounds of Set...and maybe even a game of chess?
Alright...enough blah, blah, blah about the weekend...
Today I registered for a couple classes for next semester, the one I am really excited about is City Growth and Design which is a joint PPPM and Architechture course...I can't wait!
Alright, that is enough rambling for today...
Okay, actually one more thought, I would like to be at Whitman this week cause they're done for break on Friday...I have to go till next Wednesday...boo!
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment