Monday, November 28, 2005

Thoughts on Thanksgiving, home, etc.

I returned earlier this afternoon from a somewhat restful thanksgiving weekend at home. Leaving latish Wednesday night and not coming back until today allowed to skip all of the holiday crowds, which was wonderful.

The weekend involved a lot of family time--obviously eating with the whole extended family, a quick trip to Aunt T's on the day after thanksgiving, Nat's soccer game on Saturday morning, and of course, a lot of mom time.

In between family I saw Rent (so, so, better on stage.), bought a kick-ass pair of cowboy boots (or "shit kickers" as my mother kept calling them), a cool coat (actually made for keeping me warm...very fuzzy), had a visit from Laurel, hung out with Erica's awesome parents (advisors/gurus extrordinarre), went to a birthday party and of course...hung out with Eddie :).

I have been thinking about a lot of exciting philosophical questions lately, but as often happens when I sit down to write this blog, I have forgotten them. That is why you get these mundane entries instead! I am going to have to start taking notes on all the weird thoughts that occur to me.

As a closing note, my computer works again...this means I have downloaded pics and will be adding them to an album on facebook...if you would like to see them otherwise drop me a line and I will see what I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pronto on the pics. I've been waiting for ever to see some!
;)
M