So today I was cruising around on citysearch.com and I got to a link about Portland's best places to kiss...curious as I was, I decided to peruse the top ten places. Rather lame choices if you ask me...but that is not the point of my story. At the bottom of the top ten...there was a section entitled "Other Suggestions you Might Try" one was Veritable Quandry a quaint little restaurant in town, the other, however, was the Portland Electrolysis Clinic--th tag line was "hair removal made easy." Seriously, what better place to make out? No, really babe, that mustache on your upper lip doesn't bother me...but let's go down to the electrolysis clinic...make out and see if you become inspired to have it removed.
All of this is really accident of not having enough to do. I took my Econ final earlier today (don't ask). But, I have firmly resolved to do nothing else school related until tomorrow...so here I sit cruising around on silly sites.
This past weekend was excellent. Friday night I went to the department party and then we all went out to a bar later...nothing like staying out till 2:30 just cause you know you can sleep in the next day.
Saturday I got up and studied Econ then took off for Portland late in the day. Eddie and I had dinner, gelato and a drink together--I am gonna need to go on a diet if this relationship keeps up! But we *ran* home (he says jogged--I say ran) so that worked off some calories. We watched Lilo and Stitch when we got home...I liked it in the end, but in the beginning I had that feeling of dread when you know nothing is going to go right for the characters. Seriously Al, just a movie.
Sunday we started the day off with a semi-traditional Taiwanese (I have never spelled that word out, I hope that is right) breakfast. I say semi-traditional because he kept telling me it wasn't really the way it should be prepared, but it was good none the less! Then we went paint shopping...so much fun...except for Hans (the salesman--he was jittery) I can't wait to see what our choices look like--I hope we picked well! Then we went to Mike and Margaret's house for a housewarming party...good food, cute dog, but I felt pretty young... After that I went to dinner at mom's and drove home in time to catch Desperate Housewives (you have a problem when you are willing to drive at breakneck speeds in order to make it home in time for a show) okay, I wasn't really trying to make it back, but I did anyway!
I think that is a pretty exhaustive update--I am off to drink beer and watch football (god bless Eugene!).
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment