She went everywhere with a basket filled daily with a fresh blueberry muffin. It's either that or cigarettes, she said. I am only strong enough for a life of partial virtue.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
New Look--so hot right now
It has been a long time since I posted. Busy-what can I say? Check out the new look and let me know what you think. In other news: I applied to the Tacoma Management Internship today...we'll see how it goes. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Friend! I'm definitely digging the make-over. Anyway, just wanted to wish you good luck with the job app! I know you would be a kick ass candidate so they better choose YOU! Plus, I want my Al as close to me as possible ;) ~M
1 comment:
Hi Friend! I'm definitely digging the make-over. Anyway, just wanted to wish you good luck with the job app! I know you would be a kick ass candidate so they better choose YOU! Plus, I want my Al as close to me as possible ;)
~M
Post a Comment