This weekend I ventured out to Tacoma's Greek Festival. I forgot how much fun this kind of festival could be...
Years ago, my dad used to take my brother and I to the Greek Festival in Portland. While the lamb and the gyros and the calamari were good...it was really the louthemades I waited for. It was with this thought in mind that I ambled over to the Greek festival. I was good, I made myself eat some calamari first...but then I braved the line for those sweet mounds of fried dough...absolutely delicious! I decided right then and there that I need to marry a Greek man whose mother can cook so I can devour these all the time!
The rest of life hasn't proved to be that exciting as of late just the normal working during the week and cramming as much social activity in as possible on the weekends. The weather has finally turned a corner and I have to say, I am pretty excited about fall...I like snuggling under blankets and drinking cocoa. And of course, any excuse to stay in and watch a movie is just fine by me!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment